Phone Bridge Meetings
Click on the link (blue text) to open the meeting schedule for your area. This will open a new window which can be printed.
- SCHEDULE of English MEETINGS Call in number: 1(712) 432-1680, access code: 152077#
- SCHEDULE of Spanish MEETINGS Call in number: 1(712) 432-0928, access code: 634992#
- SCHEDULE of Skype MEETINGS See Skype addresses on meeting schedule
- Meeting formats - meeting readings and formats for phone bridge meetings are available to read and download
- Listen or Download - Phone Bridge Workshops and Events
- Announcement Line: Call in to hear the weekly Phone Bridge Announcements 605-475-4849, Access/Reference Code 605134#
- Meeting Coordinator: Contact Julie via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 661-619-8445
- Sponsor Coordinator: Contact via email : Phonebridgesponsorcoordinator@gmail.com
- Literature Requests: Contact Sherry A. by email (preferred): email@example.com or if you do not have email access, please call her at 818-398-4160 PST
- Outreach List/Phone List Requests - We are required to make 4 calls a day, one to our sponsor and 3 to other CEA-HOW members. Please contact Delores, email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 505-330-3696 MST, for a list of phone numbers for outreach. Email her to be included on the list or to change the information on the list.
Contact information: email@example.com
Phone Bridge Executive Committee Members 2014
- Chair, Lucille, firstname.lastname@example.org, (845) 476-3485 EST
- Vice Chair, Rose, email@example.com, (310) 384-4177 PST
- Secretary, Ginger, firstname.lastname@example.org, (602) 423-3496 PST
- Treasurer, Sherry, email@example.com, (818) 398-4160 PST
The Phone Bridge Service Support Team
A group of CEA-HOW volunteers who are willing to answer any questions you may have about Phone Bridge Service positions.
- Cheryl in NY at 718-438-6790 EST
- Jan in ID at 208-356-9423 MST
- Roberta S. in CA at 714-299-9721 PST
- Marsha in NJ at 609-886-2812 EST
- Shellee in CA at 562-688-4728 PST
Upcoming Phone Bridge Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.
The 7th Tradition
The 7th Tradition supports Compulsive Eaters Anonymous - HOW in the following ways:
- Supports CEA-HOW in its primary purose to continue to carry the message to those who still suffer
- Supports website development and maintenance which is the central source for meeting information
- Supports development and printing of literature used in the daily working of the CEA-HOW program
- Provides a prudent reserve for a phone line should the free service be discontinued
- Supports sending phone bridge delegates to the World Service Business Conference every year
There are three ways to contribute:
Please Send 7th tradition for all meetings to the bridge line treasurer at the following address :
CEA-HOW Bridge Meeting
PO Box 29048
Phoenix, AZ 85038
III. Paypal: Recurring Contributions:
To establish a monthly recurring donation use the “subscribe” button below. The preset contribution amounts are listed in the drop down menu. If there is an amount you would like to establish that isn’t listed, contact the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Starting a CEA-HOW Meeting?
If you are interested in starting a CEA-HOW meeting, go to http://www.ceahow.org/content/how-start-new-cea-how-meeting and read and follow the instructions. If you have questions, contact WSO for assistance.
- Sunday 5:00 PM EST - reserved for the Monthly Phone Bridge Intergroup meeting
- Sunday 3:00/4:00 PM EST - reserved for the Sunday meeting that changes based on daylight savings time.