Phone Bridge Meetings
Click on the link (blue text) to open the meeting schedule for your area. This will open a new window which can be printed.
- SCHEDULE of Men's MEETINGS -- Call in number: 515-604-9000, access code: 551069
- SCHEDULE of English MEETINGS -- Call in number: 1 (712) 775-7031, access code: 552 679 223#
- SCHEDULE of Spanish MEETINGS -- Call in number: 1 (712) 432-0928, access code: 634992#
- SCHEDULE of Skype MEETINGS -- See Skype addresses on meeting schedule
- Meeting formats - meeting readings and formats for phone bridge meetings are available to read and download
- Listen or Download - Phone Bridge Workshops and Events
- Announcement Line: Call in to hear the weekly Phone Bridge Announcements 605-475-4849, Access/Reference Code 605134# - #
- Meeting Coordinator: Contact Paula N. at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 281-633-2498 CST
- Sponsor Coordinator: Contact Cheryl in NY via email at Phonebridgesponsorcoordinator@gmail.com, or by phone at 718-438-6790 Eastern time. *When contacting by email or phone, please leave your name, safe phone number, time zone, and level of sponsor needed or the level that you can provide.
- Literature Requests: The Phone Bridge Intergroup makes available all CEA-HOW conference-approved literature used in working the CEA-HOW program. For a listing of available literature click here. To place an order, contact Joyanne at email@example.com or call her at 303-747-2415 MT. Please note: you must have a sponsor to receive Forever Abstinent and the Sponsor Guidelines. As a sponsor, notify Joyanne that you are sponsoring [name of sponsee] and that [sponsee] will be ordering [Forever Abstinent and/or the Sponsor Guidelines]. Your sponsee can then contact Joyanne and place the order.
- Outreach List/Phone List Requests - We are required to make 4 calls a day, one to our sponsor and 3 to other CEA-HOW members. We maintain a Phone Bridge list of members for outreach. If you would like to be included on the list, or receive a copy of the list, contact our Phonebridge Outreach Coordinator Elayne at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Elayne at (503) 481-1104 Pacific Time. Please identify yourself as a member of CEA-HOW when requesting this list.
- Phone Bridge Workshop Coordinator: Coordinates the Phonebridge workshops. Contact Adell P. via email at email@example.com or by phone at (909) 964-1521 Pacific Time.
- Phone Bridge Coordinator: Records the Phone Bridge workshops; handles any technical issues with the Phone Bridge conference lines. Contact Cheryl A. via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 718-438-6790 ET.
Contact information: email@example.com
Phone Bridge Executive Committee Members 2016
- Chair – Marsha D, (206) 372-7856 PT, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair – Carleasa, (202) 420-9007 ET , email@example.com
- Treasurer – Susan M, (510) 421 2205 PT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary – Diana H. (512) 826-6113 CT, email@example.com
The Phone Bridge Service Support Team
A group of CEA-HOW volunteers who are willing to answer any questions you may have about Phone Bridge Service positions.
- Cheryl A. in NY at 718-438-6790 EST
- Jan W. in ID at 208-356-9423 MST
- Roberta S. in CA at 714-299-9721 PST
- Marsha K. in NY at 518-697-5088 EST
- Shellee P. in CA at 562-688-4728 PST
Upcoming Phone Bridge Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.
The 7th Tradition
The 7th Tradition supports Compulsive Eaters Anonymous - HOW in the following ways:
- Supports CEA-HOW in its primary purpose to continue to carry the message to those who still suffer
- Supports website development and maintenance which is the central source for meeting information
- Supports development and printing of literature used in the daily working of the CEA-HOW program
- Provides a prudent reserve for a phone line should the free service be discontinued
- Supports sending phone bridge delegates to the World Service Business Conference every year
There are three ways to contribute:
Please Send 7th tradition for all meetings to the bridge line treasurer at the following address :
CEA-HOW Bridge Meeting
PO Box 983
Duarte, CA 91010-9998
II. Paypal: One time contribution
Press here make a contribution:OR:
Login or set up your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
- Choose Send Money
- Enter in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Sending money to family or friends
- Enter the amount and method you would like to pay
- Press Send Money.
To make donations using the PayPal App:
- Go to www.paypal.com/mobile
- Click get the PayPal App
- Select the phone you have and click Download
After you complete the download, you'll need to have a PayPal account to make donations to email@example.com. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can set one up at PayPal.com.
III. Paypal: Recurring Contributions:
To establish a monthly recurring donation use the “subscribe” button below. The preset contribution amounts are listed in the drop down menu. If there is an amount you would like to establish that isn’t listed, contact the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in Starting a CEA-HOW Meeting?
If you are interested in starting a CEA-HOW meeting, go to http://www.ceahow.org/content/how-start-new-cea-how-meeting and read and follow the instructions. If you have questions, contact WSO for assistance.
- Sunday 5:00 PM EST - reserved for the Monthly Phone Bridge Intergroup meeting
- Sunday 3:00/4:00 PM EST - reserved for the Sunday meeting that changes based on daylight savings time.