Phone Bridge Meetings
Click on the link (blue text) to open the meeting schedule for your area. This will open a new window which can be printed.
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW NUMBER FOR THE ENGLISH MEETINGS AS OF FEBRUARY 1, 2015
- SCHEDULE of English MEETINGS Call in number: 1(712) 775-7031, access code: 552 679 223#
- SCHEDULE of Spanish MEETINGS Call in number: 1(712) 432-0928, access code: 634992#
- SCHEDULE of Skype MEETINGS See Skype addresses on meeting schedule
- Meeting formats - meeting readings and formats for phone bridge meetings are available to read and download
- Listen or Download - Phone Bridge Workshops and Events
- Announcement Line: Call in to hear the weekly Phone Bridge Announcements 605-475-4849, Access/Reference Code 605134# - #
- Meeting Coordinator: Contact Paula N. at: email@example.com or by phone at 281-633-2498 CST
- Sponsor Coordinator: Contact Julie G. via email: Phonebridgesponsorcoordinator@gmail.com or by phone at 870-269-7917 CT. *When contacting by email or phone, please leave your name, safe phone number, time zone, and level of sponsor needed or the level that you can provide.
- Literature Requests: The Phone Bridge Intergroup makes available all CEA-HOW conference-approved literature used in working the CEA-HOW program. For a listing of available literature click here. To place an order, contact Joyanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 303-747-2415 MT. Please note: you must have a sponsor to receive Forever Abstinent and the Sponsor Guidelines. As a sponsor, notify Joyanne that you are sponsoring [name of sponsee] and that [sponsee] will be ordering [Forever Abstinent and/or the Sponsor Guidelines]. Your sponsee can then contact Joyanne and place the order.
- Outreach List/Phone List Requests - We are required to make 4 calls a day, one to our sponsor and 3 to other CEA-HOW members. Contact Jan D. via email (preferred): email@example.com or by phone at 928-279-6021 MT for a list of phone numbers for outreach. Email to be included on the list or to change your information on the list.
- Phone Bridge Workshop Coordinator: Coordinates the Phonebridge workshops. Contact Susan. V. via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone Bridge Coordinator: Records the Phone Bridge workshops; handles any technical issues with the Phone Bridge conference lines. Contact Cheryl A. via email at: email@example.com or by phone at 718-438-6790 ET.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Bridge Executive Committee Members 2015
- Chair – Marsha D, (206) 372-7856 PT, email@example.com
- Vice Chair – Carleasa, (202) 420-9007 ET , firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – Susan M, (510) 421 2205 PT email@example.com
- Secretary – Linda P-M, (405) 517 2582 CT, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Phone Bridge Service Support Team
A group of CEA-HOW volunteers who are willing to answer any questions you may have about Phone Bridge Service positions.
- Cheryl in NY at 718-438-6790 EST
- Jan W. in ID at 208-356-9423 MST
- Roberta S. in CA at 714-299-9721 PST
- Marsha in NJ at 609-886-2812 EST
- Shellee in CA at 562-688-4728 PST
Upcoming Phone Bridge Events
|02/21/2016 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm||
Area 10 Assembly - Phone Bridge EST
Area 10 Assembly for Phonebridge Area Reps
Phone Bridge Area 10
Sunday Feb 21, 2016, 5 PM EST
Dial in #: (605) 562-0020
Meeting ID: 737-644-139, followed by the # signDownload Event Flyer
|03/11/2016 - 4:00pm to 03/13/2016 - 12:00pm||
CEA-HOW PHONE BRIDGE SERENITY RETREAT -- CANCELLED
The 2016 Serenity Retreat has been cancelled.
The 7th Tradition
The 7th Tradition supports Compulsive Eaters Anonymous - HOW in the following ways:
- Supports CEA-HOW in its primary purpose to continue to carry the message to those who still suffer
- Supports website development and maintenance which is the central source for meeting information
- Supports development and printing of literature used in the daily working of the CEA-HOW program
- Provides a prudent reserve for a phone line should the free service be discontinued
- Supports sending phone bridge delegates to the World Service Business Conference every year
There are three ways to contribute:
Please Send 7th tradition for all meetings to the bridge line treasurer at the following address :
CEA-HOW Bridge Meeting
PO Box 29048
Phoenix, AZ 85038
II. Paypal: One time contribution
Press here make a contribution:OR:
Login or set up your PayPal account at www.paypal.com
- Choose Send Money
- Enter in email@example.com
- Select Sending money to family or friends
- Enter the amount and method you would like to pay
- Press Send Money.
To make donations using the PayPal App:
- Go to www.paypal.com/mobile
- Click get the PayPal App
- Select the phone you have and click Download
After you complete the download, you'll need to have a PayPal account to make donations to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can set one up at PayPal.com.
III. Paypal: Recurring Contributions:
To establish a monthly recurring donation use the “subscribe” button below. The preset contribution amounts are listed in the drop down menu. If there is an amount you would like to establish that isn’t listed, contact the Treasurer at email@example.com.
Interested in Starting a CEA-HOW Meeting?
If you are interested in starting a CEA-HOW meeting, go to http://www.ceahow.org/content/how-start-new-cea-how-meeting and read and follow the instructions. If you have questions, contact WSO for assistance.
- Sunday 5:00 PM EST - reserved for the Monthly Phone Bridge Intergroup meeting
- Sunday 3:00/4:00 PM EST - reserved for the Sunday meeting that changes based on daylight savings time.